New life for an old roof
Conklin’s membrane recoating system provides a cost-effective solution for repairing and preserving single-ply membrane roofs.
We’ve taken our innovations to new heights with this complete membrane recoating system that waterproofs, improves and extends the life of an existing membrane roof.
As TPO, EPDM, and other membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt, diminishing their effectiveness and energy-saving properties.
Advantages of Conklin’s Membrane Recoating System:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface
- Extends the life of the existing roof system
Eliminate future roof tear-offs
Years from now, when it’s time to renew the superior protection of your Conklin roof system, a simple recoat will do the job.
In most cases, multiple recoats can be done for the entire life of your roof system, saving you the expense of a new roof.
With your recoat, our material warranty may also be extended.
Recoup your costs
Look forward to years of trouble-free protection, low maintenance
Annual cleaning is all that’s needed to keep a Conklin Membrane Coating System roof white. It provides leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. It maintains maximum reflectivity and energy savings because its surface is resistant to dirt and discoloration.
Enjoy peace of mind with our warranty program
Conklin’s optional warranty program offers both limited material and manufacturer-backed labor and material warranties. The program also includes a non-prorated material warranty.
A complete system of products to get the job done:
- Equinox® delivers innovative technology especially formulated for application in cool weather.
- Rapid Roof® III has offered proven protection since 1977
- Tack Coat™ offers quick and effective preparation of the membrane.
- Wac II™ provides optimal adhesion by powering away dirt on any substrate while leaving no residue.